• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ESPN: Cop Toss Cowboys Bryant from Mall

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
He just sounds like a swell guy!

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6248159
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Jerruh's still chairman of the the NFL Off-The-Field Entertainment Committee apparently.

Heh heh. What will tomorrow bring? Another lawsuit? Drug possession? Making it rain? Anyone laying odds?

Oooh, good one! He could also go against intuition and have another jewelry lawsuit. One can never have enough bling after all.

I literally laughed out loud. This is better than awesome. Screw the political threads, let's hope this one keeps going all decade long!

Like someone said...

He has three lawsuits against him right now and that is three times his Wonderlic score.

:rotflmao:

Gee, I was worried with the CBA situation and all the off-season was going to be soooooo boring. :yawnee:

Thanks, Dez! :clap2::)

Another story of a 20 something millionaire w/out a clue. After watching the Realsports special on HBO about NFL players who live lavish lifestyles without taking into consideration their wealth or earning potential is limited who end up with nothing by the time they are 40, I almost feel sorry for this young man. With the way he is going, he will piss his riches away!

OK, I just thought about what I am saying. He is a member of the most loathsome enitity on earth! I hope he crashes and burns!!! But, this kid will probably end up a Hall of Famer with an announcer job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.