• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Om Field: 2009 Preseason Opener: Top Five Wish List

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
And so it is time for the requisite "what I want to see" piece heading into the first preseason game of a new season. Gotta do it—it's as much a part of the early-season NFL ritual as stopping at Best Buy for new box of blank DVD's. Only so many games can live on the DVR before it starts bogging down. 2009 Preseason Game OneWashington Redskins vs. Baltimore RavensTop Five Things I Want to

More...

nice T5, om! some others come to mind:

- hoping someone will step up and supplant ARE at punt return. eloi? dorsey? anybody? after a strong defensive stand, it would be nice to post a quick six before the offense even sets foot on the field.
- consistently hearing good things about jarmon. if he stands out on special teams, i'll be the first to congratulate snyderatto on a great pick.
- will BMW get a ton of reps tonight? he was able to shed the lbs, but can he shake the rust and help a tenuous o-line?
- and if campbell is flat and colt carves up the third-string D, its going to be a looong week of speculation and second-guessing.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.