• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com Shop mistake: Vick jersey

The danny has him signed!!!!!!!!!!

The danny has him signed!!!!!!!

If no other source is correct, it looks as if the danny already has a money making jersey being cranked out in a sweatshop in Bangkok

my gosh...when was the last time we overpaid for a no talent free agent?

With the word ""Turnstile" being the most frequent and nicest adjective used to describe the O-Line so far this year, we're gonna need someone that can scramble and run for thier lives, as much as I hate it

With the word ""Turnstile" being the most frequent and nicest adjective used to describe the O-Line so far this year, we're gonna need someone that can scramble and run for thier lives, as much as I hate it

:help: I never thought about it that way, but you are right. And it is the Snyderatto way. Solve a weak Oline but signing a QB who can run like hell. Sounds like rationale logic that would come out of Ashburn.

Sarge I am shocked you are sticking up for Vick. what makes you think this guy can still run fast? old tapes? if that was the case we should bring back B Mitch to return kicks..

I'm not sticking up for him, I think he's a piece of ****. But I'll bet the danny has Vicks rookie card and some old tapes he's been watching;)

Strangely, the link to the NFL Shop in that piece purporting to link to the Skins Vick jersey leads to ... no such page found. And a "Vick" search at NFL Shop comes us empty as well.

Huh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.