• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Warpath Confidential: Davis earning time

BGO

Fred Davis is catching everyone’s eye in practice. He’s big, fast, and now focused. Davis’ biggest problem is Chris Cooley plays in front of him. But, Davis is now earning some time as the Redskins work on two tight-end schemes to get him on the field. “What I like about it is that he’s no nonsense. He’s [...]

More...

with the unreliability of hammy thomas and gimpy kelly, maybe the answer is this 2-TE scheme where opposing defensive coordinators are kept off-balance, mismatches are exploited, and sleepy davis develops into a downfield offensive weapon.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I am excited about the numerous options opening up. I am hoping between Hacket, Kelly and Thomas that one will stay healthy all year. With Davis coming on and Cooley playing well, let us hope our red zone offense gets better. It would be nice to see some TDs down there.

Beginning to wonder if there will be enough ball to go around with the reports of all 3 second year men getting their acts and health together and Moss, ARE, Cooley, Portis and Betts already in the regular rotation. Good problem to have though if it comes to pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.