• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

nfl free agents 2010

We need to look O-line regardless of how the season ends up for this group. If we're going to go the free agent route to fix the O-line it's going to be costly. We need to get younger too and bringing in a big name guy who is past their prime would be foolish. All these guys are 30 or younger and still have some up side. Here are some names that I recognized for one reason or another. There are probably others that our scouting department could identify, since it is their job.

Chester Pitts - OT
Ryan Cook - C
Kevin Booth - G
Chris Snee - G
Justin Hartwig - C
Richie Incognito - G

--------------------

Last edited:
The rules in place for an uncapped year might make FA moves more difficult next year, assuming the Skins are as success as we hope this year (deep playoff run). It could be tough to sign many and much more attractive to sign our own back.

Last edited:
imo, failure this season (ie playoffs) should trigger a blow-up of an aged veteran roster/coaching staff and a youth movement toward hungry neanderthals that don't have to be nursed just to get through training camp. stop-gap & expensive measures via free agency will only extend the championship drought yet another season.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

From that list, I think you do whatever you can to get Chris Snee under contract with the Redskins.

A lot of comments here were proved to be wrong.

Looks like we start the valuation process a lot sooner than some expected - like tomorrow.

I am not sure how accurate KFFL is, there seems to be a lot of players listed as 2010 FA's who are not FA's this year? It shows Brandon Marshall as a FA, but it also has a report that says Marshall could be signed to an extension if his play is worthy. That report has him signed through 2011 w/out the extension.

If he is indeed a FA this season, I wouldn't mind seeing Sage Rosenfels come in here for a season or two to backup whomever, perhaps even earning a a chance to start. I think it is time for Collins to move on and I have finally concluded that the Colt Brennan experiment is over.

I'd much rather use this year to cut all the dead weight we have on this team. Portis, ARE, Sellers, Randy Thomas, and Griffin all need to go. Then draft some high potential linemen and begin rebuilding. No more 1 year fixes, this team needs to build for the future.

I believe Snee is Coughlin's son in-law, so not sure he would leave them for us. Incognito has too many issues.

Question is will these guys be RFA's or FA's if we have an uncapped year with no CBA?

Think you will see a minor roster purge to take advantage of uncapped year. The purge will depend on number of trades and picks acquired.

I believe Snee is Coughlin's son in-law, so not sure he would leave them for us. Incognito has too many issues.

Question is will these guys be RFA's or FA's if we have an uncapped year with no CBA?

Think you will see a minor roster purge to take advantage of uncapped year. The purge will depend on number of trades and picks acquired.

Yeah, I threw a few of those names out before his latest episode. I'd pass on him at this stage as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.