• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Roy Williams... Has there ever been a traded WR who gets less respect?

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score
So travelling all day and I mean all day on friday I picked up a Fantasy Football Rag at one of the 5 airports I happened through.... "Fantasy Football Pro Forecast"

I'm not even playing FF this year but I was bored and angry at the airlines...

Looking through WRs to see where our guys were slotted I see this:

3.jpg

Still laughing, poor Roy Williams II.... Like Rodney Dangerfield... No respect!

:rotflmao:

like the article said..he's never done anything to deserve the credit as a legit #1.

Did you or anyone else even notice the picture of Roy Williams #31(the former cowboy safety?) instead of Roy Williams the WR from detroit?

Well, in five seasons Williams has only topped 840 yards once, and never caught more than 8 TDs in any season. It's not like he's a sure-fire #1 WR or anything.

He's got a lot of talent--but that talent has never amounted to much on the field. For our sake, here's hoping we're able to keep it that way.

And great picture of RW--seriously no respect!

Did you or anyone else even notice the picture of Roy Williams #31(the former cowboy safety?) instead of Roy Williams the WR from detroit?

Summary aside, I think thats the most disrespectful thing about it.

They don't even put the right picture up? And its of an even more overrated player to boot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.