• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Snyder Has High Expectations

brandies

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/snyder-has-high-expectations.html#more

On the first day of Washington Redskins training camp, team owner Daniel Snyder said his goals are to win the NFC East this season and improve significantly on offense in Coach Jim Zorn's second season with the club.

"They understand each other," Snyder said of Zorn and his staff during an appearance on WTEM-980's "John Thompson Show." "They understand, also, the players. They understand the positions.

"I think what I'm looking for is some dramatic improvement on offense. I want to get better on defense. We were very effective. If we can get turnovers, if we can do some things that we didn't do enough of, we can take that 8-8 performance to a much higher level, and that's what we're looking for.

CLICK LINK FOR REST OF ARTICLE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.