• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Zorn, for One, Is 'Ready to Go'

Chris

Ring of Fame
BGO Ownership Group
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/zorn-for-one-is-ready-to-go.html?wprss=redskinsinsider

Zorn, for One, Is 'Ready to Go'

Turns out you aren't the only ones waiting for some fubball. Jim Zorn is, too, which is a good thing since he happens to be the coach of the Redskins.

Zorn told Rick Maese late last week that "even when I'm on vacation, I'm paying attention to what we need to be doing as an organization. So by this point, I'm completely ready to go."

Zorn also spoke about the offseason drama involving quarterback Jason Campbell:

"I think I've already seen what I'd want to see from Jason. I think I saw it in OTAs [organized team activities], in the minicamps, in the way he's handled himself," Zorn said. "I'm not going to sit back and analyze it every day of camp. He's already done very well. He was out here yesterday working just as hard as he was during the 'drama.' For him, it doesn't turn on or off. He said to himself: 'This is the way it is. Life isn't always fair, but I'm going to handle it. I'm going to keep working.' "

And, of course, there's more here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.