• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone going to see AC/DC in Oct?

Sarge

Personally, I think $92 is friggin outrageous for a ticket. But Sarge jr is a big fan thanks for Rock Band, and I haven't seen them since England in 86

Any hints on getting to the Verizon Center, good seats etc?

No, but I am going to see Paul McCartney next Saturday night at FedEx.

That should be cool, but he doesn't jump arond the stage like Angus Young. :)

I guess we shoud see these old guys while we can. They probably won't be playing in another 10 years.

Back in Black has got to be one of the all-time greatest albums (you know, those vinyl frisbees)

I am guessing seats to that cost more than the plane ride to get there.

Sarge, are you looking for the best way to get to the Verizon Center?

Personally I think that AC/DC is one of the rare bands that still sound decent live after all these years. I would go see them in a heartbeat.

Nah, I can get there no problem, it's just the logistics of it all since I've never been there. Parking, good seats, bad seat etc......

I am considering going to the U2 concert. It is my favorite band and it is around my birthday so I might have to buy tickets as a Happy Birthday to me gift.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.