• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

MLB 10 the Show

InsaneBoost

This isn't directly connected with the Redskins, but in a way it is. For those of you who have weird collections and what not, such as myself, I thought I would inform those of you with PS3's that the new MLB the Show for 2010 will have Griffith Stadium in it :claps:

I've been hoping for RFK in a game, but haven't lucked out.

love mlb, but shouldnt this be reclassified to the 5 o'clock club forum or somewhere else? [made the same mistake myself posting in the past]

yeah, would be fun to experience griffith in animation...

Yeah I never even knew this section existed, I always looked for a 'off topic' type area, of course I find it this way.

My mistake everyone.

Nobody knows about this section, which is why my hockey threads get zero responses. Well, at least that's what I tell myself. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.