• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

if you had danny dollar$...

beamish

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
what would you drive?

according to the R1 thread, danny picked-up shany in his maybach. what would you be driving if you had that kind of coin?

me first -

2010-Ford-F-150-Raptor-SVT-3.jpg

i'm serious!...

Nice truck, especially if it has the 6.2L. Only like 8 or nine options on the Raptor.

Sue me, I still have testosterone overload.

[media]http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/18218bugatti-veyron-big.jpg[/media]

Last edited:
Going for broke-well...I'll take a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed...consummate luxury and a top speed over 200mph.

000_09flyingspur_opt_1vWhQ_18116.jpg

11_zMuUD_18116.jpg

I would be driven around in my limo.

Attachments

• redneck_limo.jpg
    redneck_limo.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 100
Two chicks at the same time. I figure if I was a millionaire, I could find two chicks who'd do a dude like me.

I don't care how much money I had, I would always want to drive my baby! I would however paint it, redo the interior, install about 6 inches of lift and 33 inch Mickey Thompsons.

DSC_0011.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.