06-20-12, 09:02 PM #1
Redskins Official Training Camp Announcement
For Immediate Release
June 20, 2012
WASHINGTON REDSKINS TRAINING CAMP PRESENTED BY REMAX
OPENS TO THE PUBLIC ON THURSDAY, JULY 26
13 AFTERNOON PRACTICES OPEN TO ACCOMMODATE FANS,
INCLUDING FAN APPRECIATION DAY ON AUGUST 4
LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins Training Camp Presented by RE/MAX will be open to the public beginning on Thursday, July 26, at Redskins Park, the team announced today. A total of 13 practices will be open to fans, highlighted by Fan Appreciation Day on Saturday, Aug. 4, at noon.
Before coming to training camp, Redskins fans should fill out their Training Camp Fan Invitation, which will be available on www.redskins.com. Fans should print out the invitation and bring it with them when they visit Redskins Park.
FAN SCHEDULE FOR 2012 REDSKINS TRAINING CAMP PRESENTED BY RE/MAX
The practices listed below are open to the public free of charge. Parking lots will open at 12 p.m. for practices scheduled to begin at 2:55 p.m. Gates will open at 1 p.m. and gates will close at 6 p.m. For Fan Appreciation Day, parking lots will open at 8 a.m. and gates will open at 9 a.m.
***DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PRACTICE CAN BE CANCELED WITHOUT NOTICE***
Thursday July 26 2:55 p.m. Practice
Friday July 27 2:55 p.m. Practice
Saturday July 28 2:55 p.m. Practice
Monday July 30 2:55 p.m. Practice
Tuesday July 31 2:55 p.m. Practice
Wednesday August 1 2:55 p.m. Practice
Thursday August 2 2:55 p.m. Practice
Friday August 3 2:55 p.m. Practice
Saturday August 4 Noon Fan Appreciation Day
Monday August 6 2:55 p.m. Practice
Saturday August 11 TBD Practice
Monday August 13 2:55 p.m. Practice
Tuesday August 14 2:55 p.m. Practice
• Similar to past years, there will be no bleachers on-site. Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. Picnic tables will also be available. Otherwise, visitors to Redskins Training Camp can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
• Disabled parking is available on-site at Redskins Training Camp. Upon arrival, Redskins staff members will direct fans needing assistance. There will also be a seating area set aside for wheelchairs near the practice fields.
• For security purposes, all bags brought in to Redskins Training Camp will be searched by team security.
• The following items are prohibited at Redskins Training Camp: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras, and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
• Snacks and drinks will be available for sale to fans on-site.You ain't bonafide
06-21-12, 01:06 AM #2
6 days too late...bastages.hailus redskinnus