• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A trip to the mall, circa 1989

Any mall U.S.A!

Observations I made from the pics.....

1. Lol @ the guy with the beastly camcorder up on his shoulder.

2. I haven't seen ashtrays in a mall since I was little.

3. Holy ****, I forgot about the fountains to throw coins in.

4. Pay phone banks :laugh:

5. 80's hair and clothes always did and always will suck.

6. One of the pics shown I am almost positive is Pembroke Mall by my house (before it was redone)

7. I remember them days when Samsung was actually a laughing stock.

8. Patrick Swayze poster FTW.

9. The arcades like Aladdin's Castle that they had here in VB were way better than the ones in these pics.

10. Dudes with short shirts to show off their abs look homo.

On a side note, does anyone remember the old 80's record store all the malls had? It had a big black and white picture of some creepy old dude on each side of the entrance, and the walls were covered in a thick layer of red velvet? I used to love to touch those walls as a kid lol.

sorry guys...going back a bit further...you will never experience the stand up joys of a culture in which women feel compelled to wear mini-skirts. the 60s did have some redeeming features!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.