• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

If Minnifield is healthy & Winfield is signed, throw in Wilson, Biggers & Crawford, then add in a couple draft picks at safety (Cyprien & Rambo, perhaps?) - the secondary goes from a glaring weakness to solid pretty quickly. A lot of ifs there...and I'm okay with that!

Griff went to the circus yesterday, which produced this awesome tweet:

@RGIII said:
Had a great time with family at the Circus today
And this Prince Jacket was epic!!! #GameBlouses http://say.ly/dRl5rn8

What a jacket! And the Chappelle's Show reference is primo. Man I love this kid!

EDIT: And here's a photo of Griff throwing footballs to an elephant. Replacement for Davis? I bet she could block better, just by standing in the way.

http://www.whosay.com/robertgriffiniii/photos/311571

Yep, sports is getting tough around here. The WP is going to start charging for content and The Examiner is shutting down its local coverage.

I like the draft day hats this year...of course I've liked them the past couple years when few others did, so there's that.

9618_large5.jpg

9618_large6.jpg

9618_large7.jpg

I don't understand the flat bill.

Otherwise I like, and would wear, those hats.

Maybe I'm just lame though.

Me neither, I bend the **** out of them before and while I'm wearing any hat. :)

Griff went to the circus yesterday, which produced this awesome tweet:

What a jacket! And the Chappelle's Show reference is primo. Man I love this kid!

EDIT: And here's a photo of Griff throwing footballs to an elephant. Replacement for Davis? I bet she could block better, just by standing in the way.

http://www.whosay.com/robertgriffiniii/photos/311571

Given our cap situation, I'll bet that elephant would work for peanuts.

this is why we need a +1 or a rep system. that deserves a little +1 but not an actual reply :)

I think the hat is racist and everyone commenting positively in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

:)

Ravens just signed Michael Huff to a 3 year, $6M deal. Man we must be cap-strapped if we can't afford that contract! Not that Huff is any kind of great player or anything, but he's a bargain at that price.

The local radio guys are calling Griffin's latest statement, released via text message to someone, a 'shot' at the redskins.

I hate the offseason. People are so absurd.

The local radio guys are calling Griffin's latest statement, released via text message to someone, a 'shot' at the redskins.

I hate the offseason. People are so absurd.

WHO??? People are such idiots.

A flat bill is ridiculous. Every time I see someone wear it like that, I just wanna rip it ff their head and bend it so bad I put a crease in it :laugh:

To me, a flat bill belongs in the same category of douchiness as the tag dangling, the huge hologram sticker, etc.

On the same subject, does anyone have a clue when or why it became the thing to do to tuck your ears into your hat? Am I just old for thinking it's stupid?

WHO??? People are such idiots.

It was the discussion on ESPN 980 when I came back from lunch. Kevin Shehan and Adam Shefter took my take on it - that he's just being honest and not saying anything the rest of us didn't already know. Specifically that - there were quite a few people that make mistakes that lead to his injury, including the coaching staff, medical staff, and himself.

Others are turning this into a shot at the medical/coaching staff.

It just isn't there, people just want to drum up controversy. The nationals are getting ready to start a season with a stacked roster and the caps are finally playing well and all people can do is make up fake controversy about the redskins in an uneventful offseason.

Ugh.

I keep unsubscribing from these fed ex monthly emails. I'm pretty sure the redskins keep signing me up for them.
Very annoying.

The Cowboys just restructured Kyle Orton, and are about to restructure Doug Free. They're cap situation is going to be miserable for YEARS. Awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.